Team CXD - MW3 DS Index du Forum
Team CXD - MW3 DS
Vous êtes sur le forum officiel de la team CXD !

Team CXD - MW3 DS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Birth Of The Federation Windows 7 Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team CXD - MW3 DS Index du Forum -> Informations générales -> Problèmes quelconques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gaylegra

Masculin
Point(s): 554
Moyenne de points: 2,08

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Jan - 12:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Birth Of The Federation Windows 7 Download Répondre en citant

Birth Of The Federation Windows 7 Download > urlin.us/5o8l6

Birth Of The Federation Windows 7 Download, free avast antivirus free download 2012 full version with key for windows 7

6c838c4402
SourceForge Home Report a missing page Browse for software . any chance for a re upload? Posted by 161704 6 hours ago Community Stats 2887 users online • 58 registered • 2829 guests Registered users: 6gunn, Amaurote, Anapan, Anarchy42085, aquariusdude, bob123man, brandonba, catch2030, ChunLiGloss, ClueGuy993, demon, Disco, FreePlayFlorida, globaltit, greatatemi, hushdred86, kaosengr, Katom1096, knightsx26, LegacyZeroX, Liamh1982, Logic, Lycanthrop, mkis, Massamo, MasterOfAll, michaelpegaso, mrgdyr, newplayer, NINJAGOLF, nintendo123, Qbik, Rocky5, Sarrus, seniorboogie, Silverfrost208, sodjam, Targon88, TempusFugit, TheCodstr, tomaszpietrasik, Upsilon, Xam, XamX 41,131 topics • 388,218 posts • 106,873 registered users. You can throw gold at them and try to get them to ally with you, or you can declare war and eradicate. Please don't fill out this field. MajorGeeks.Com Compatibility Database Games (Windows) Details for Star Trek: Birth of the Federation advertisement Summary Product: Star Trek: Birth of the Federation Vendor: Microprose Tested operating systems: Windows XP Most recent version of this submission: Star Trek: Birth of the Federation Average Rating: Tagged as: Federation Submit a new result for this product 2006-12-13 23:11:49 - Operating System/Rating: Windows XP Anonymous Post License: GNU LGPL Cannot get it to install on Media Center Edition of XP. However, the player can change the victory conditions to "vendetta" in which the goal is to eradicate a rival (such as the Federation seeking to wipe out all the Romulans). ImgBurn3. The game's graphics & sound effects are about what one would expect from such an old game. After you figure out your initial orders, you can set research goals, assign how your internal security budget (100% defense at the out set as you have no targets), and, when you run into another major or minor race, you can engage in diplomacy and warfare. Although the title of the game is Birth of the Federation, the player can choose from five political entities: United Federation of Planets Cardassian Union Klingon Empire Romulan Star Empire Ferengi Alliance Tested with: Windows 98SE Windows 2000 Professional Windows XP 32-Bit Included languages are: English German Genre: Strategy 13 26,010 5 years ago ShmaZen View Profile Message User Thank User Rate This Content! 1 (28 Votes)2 (28 Votes)3 (28 Votes)4 (28 Votes)5 (28 Votes)6 (28 Votes)7 (28 Votes)8 (28 Votes)9 (28 Votes)10 (28 Votes) Download 1 File download, Total size 583.01 MB Screenshots 4 Total Screenshots Comments (13 Comments) Latest comment was 6 months ago CurbsidePharmacist View Profile Message User Thank User 5 years ago Awe Star Trek here i come ShmaZen View Profile Message User Thank User 5 years ago Not the last Star Trek game I've got up the stack, lol sharpcd View Profile Message User Thank User 4 years ago do you have elite forces? (the one with voyager) ShmaZen View Profile Message User Thank User 4 years ago Sharpcd Of course I do ^^ Have to rip it first though, look around in a couple of hours, my connection is -really- slow, so it should take some time to upload it.

Please don't fill out this field. However, while that may be the default game setup, the player is free to alter several starting conditions; such as making the universe bigger or smaller, starting off with advanced technology and pre-made colonies, and/or the game's victory conditions. So, even though I love Star Trek, 4X games, and the Sci-Fi genre as a whole, I have to say this game just doesn't make the mark. If you are a die-hard trekkie, or you are willing to go with the plethora of mods out there that fix/modify many of the game's issues, then you might be able to find some enjoyment. Speaking of which, the object of the game is to control 2/3rds of the universe - which while standard fare for a 4X game is a little disappointing for a ST:NG game, as the Ferengi & Federation (for example) never really went off on a "conquer the universe" style campaign. Install the patch (make sure CD is in drive) Replace trek.exe file in game directory (usually c:botf) with fixed trek.exe. I AM IN NO WAY CONDONING OR ADVOCATING USING PIRATE COPIES OF THE GAME. I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time. No, you may have Level 10 Industrial technology, but every brand new colony you establish has to start with just a hammer, anvil, and furnace to build stuff.

usher all bad download windowshow to download bluetooth driver for windows 8windows 7 home premium inkl. service pack 1 iso downloadwebfreer download for windows 7 32 bitvegas pro download windows xpdolby digital player for windows 7 free downloadoff road drive pc download softonic for windowssamurize free download for windows 8google chrome download free for windows xp professional 2002virus removal free download for windows phone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Jan - 12:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team CXD - MW3 DS Index du Forum -> Informations générales -> Problèmes quelconques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006